General Farm Insurance

Henderson Insurance Brokers Ltd is the approved Insurance affiliate for TFA members and has over 30 years’ experience within the agricultural sector.

Following the acquisition by Aon of Henderson Insurance Brokers Ltd in 2017 they will work as one in supporting the TFA and its members in arranging general farm and related business insurance.

Henderson Insurance Brokers Ltd understands that farming is a high-pressure business with more regulations, form filling and extra demands on your time and has the expertise, professionalism and knowledge of the farming industry to ensure that when it comes to insurance, your cover is appropriate, effective and value for money.

As a tenant farmer, your insurance needs to take account of the amendments and improvements that you have made to your farm property. This will ensure that a claim for a building that you occupy does not leave you with a repair bill for any alteration that you have made to the structure. For example, if you have extended, or added to a shed, installed new doors, shutters, boarding, retaining walls, silos, livestock handling systems or electrics these may not be your landlord’s responsibility.  Your insurer should specify these on your policy along with any improvements made to your domestic property.

For every policy taken out or renewed with Henderson Insurance Brokers Ltd via TFA, the TFA will receive a percentage of the commission earned by Aon. This provides valuable funding to support the causes and issues of tenant farmers on a nationwide basis*.

Henderson Insurance Brokers Ltd is available to work with TFA members across the country and looks forward to assisting you. For further details of the cover available, please contact the TFA’s Membership Co-ordinator on 0118 930 6130 or email

*The percentage received is 15% of any commission earned by Aon.  Full disclosure is available on request.  Details correct at the time of publication.